75 North Main Street
Heber City, Utah 84032
Hours of Operation
|Administrative Offices||M-Th / 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Airport||M-Th / 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. during Mountain Daylight Time|
|M-F / 8:00 a.m. – Noon during Mountain Standard Time|
|Justice Court||M-Th / 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. & F / 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 noon|
|Police Department||M-Th / 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Public Works / Parks and Cemetery||M-Th / 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
- Employment Openings
- Farmers Market
- Volunteer Opportunites
- City Newsletters
- 2015 CCR - Annual Drinking Water Quality Report
- Cemetery Records
- Pay Water / Sewer / Business License Online
- Pay Court Fine Online
- Parking Citation Payment Online
- Parking Citation Appeal Form
- Site Search
Heber City Newsletter
Heber City CERT Training Graduates 40 in Wasatch and Summit Counties Disaster Training.
Heber City Engineering Standards and Specifications have been updated.
Heber City Municipal Office Elections:
- The Heber City Municipal General Election will be held November 7, 2017 for the following positions: Mayor and 2 City Council Members - 4-year term each.
- Candidate filing period is June 1, 2017 through June 7, 2017. Declaration of Candidacy forms or Nomination Petitions must be filed in person with the City Recorder at 75 North Main, Heber City, Utah, during the normal business hours of 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- In accordance with Heber City Code, individuals filing as candidates for the Heber City Mayor or Heber City Council shall pay a $50.00 fee at the time of filing their candidacy with the City Recorder.
- This filing fee shall be refundable only if it is determined that the person filing is not qualified to be a candidate, or who is found to have improperly filed. (Ord. 2003-25, 2003)
- Please contact Michelle Vest, City Recorder, with any questions or concerns at 435-657-7886.
How to be Informed of Upcoming Public Meetings:
- The State of Utah has provided an easy way for you to be informed of upcoming Public Meetings and Hearings. Click here to view the article.
Heber City Public Works Notice:
- Pressurized Irrigation will be turned on, on April, 26th, 2017
- Ditches will be opened on May 1st, 2017.
- Any questions or concerns, please contact Heber City Public Works
Heber City Employment Openings
Heber City has New employment openings at this time:
- Crossing Guards - (Open until filled)
- Summer Parks/Cemetery Seasonal Help - (4 positions-open until filled)
Heber City Corp is now accepting applications for the 2017 Heber Valley Market. The market starting date is June 15th, 2017. It will be held every Thursday, ending August 31st, 2017. Click on the link for the application for 2017 season and the park and market rules.
Heber City Notice
For residents concerned about flooding, a limited number of sandbags are available for pickup just north of the Heber City Public Works building parking lot located at 749 West 300 South.
Heber City Named in Top 10 Small Towns 2014
Livability.com has named Heber City #8 on the list of the Top 10 Small Towns
click to read the article...