Home > Popular Documents > Election Information
Heber City 2017 Municipal General Election Information
- The Heber City Municipal General Election will be held November 7, 2017 for the following positions: Mayor and 2 City Council Members - 4-year term each.
- Candidate filing period is June 1, 2017 through June 7, 2017. Declaration of Candidacy forms or Nomination Petitions must be filed in person with the City Recorder at 75 North Main, Heber City, Utah, during the normal business hours of 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- In accordance with Heber City Code, individuals filing as candidates for the Heber City Mayor or Heber City Council shall pay a $50.00 fee at the time of filing their candidacy with the City Recorder.
- This filing fee shall be refundable only if it is determined that the person filing is not qualified to be a candidate, or who is found to have improperly filed.
(Ord. 2003-25, 2003)
- Please contact Michelle Vest, City Recorder, with any questions or concerns at 435-657-7886.
Heber City 2015 General Election
Following is a listing of those elected in the November 3, 2015 General Election to fill the three Heber City Council seats. Those elected will take office in January, 2016.
- Contact Information for Candidates running for City Council
- Candidate Financial Disclosures
- December Candidate Financial Disclosures