JUNE 16TH 2021
1. No open fires of any kind except within established public facilities in improved
campgrounds, picnic areas. -OR- In permanently constructed fire pits at private homes where running water is present.
2. Smoking, except within an enclosed vehicle, trailer or building, a developed recreation site or while stopped in an area that is paved or free from dry vegetation.
3. Discharging or using any fireworks, tracer ammunition or other pyrotechnic devices including exploding targets.
4. Cutting, welding, or grinding metal in areas of dry vegetation.
5. Operating a motorcycle, chainsaw, ATV, or other small internal combustion engine without an approved and working spark arrestor.
For further information and details please see the Fire Districts website: www.wasatchcountyfire.com