YOU ARE INVITED TO A PUBLIC SCOPING MEETING
Heber City invites you to participate in an in-person Public Scoping Meeting regarding a new road (900 North) that will be constructed north of the Heber City Cemetery. The new roadway will accommodate future growth and ultimately create a connection from North US-40 to Center Street.
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 9, from 6-7 p.m.
- Presentation: 6-6:15 p.m.
- Live Q&A: 6:15-6:30 p.m.
- Open House: 6:30-7 p.m.
WHERE: Heber City Municipal Building (75 North Main Street, Heber City, Utah 84032)
The public can provide feedback on the project through the following platforms:
- HOTLINE: 435-352-6750
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MAIL: Heber City Cemetery Bypass c/o Horrocks Engineers
- 2162 West Grove Parkway, Suite 100, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
- IN-PERSON: Fill out a comment form at the in-person Public Scoping Meeting
For more information, contact a project representative by calling 435-352-6750 or emailing email@example.com.