The next several days have us all watching the weather forecast:
Whether we're ready or not, weather is on its way!
A few tips for being weather-wise:
- Push snow away from your home and foundation, and take special care around window wells, especially if they do not have gravel drainage
- Divert water from low points using sandbags
- Clear downspouts as much as you're able
- Create paths for water to flow away from your home/garage
- Assist with clearing storm water drains giving the water a clear path
Think ahead and don't forget your sandbags!
Be proactive and assess your property: look around for potential areas of concern.
AS A REMINDER:
Sandbags are available at Wasatch County Public Works for all
Heber City Residents, FREE of charge.
All materials available for a self-service sandbagging station
Monday through Friday, 8am-3pm.