Public Hearing Notice
Per Section 10.6.135.5 of the Utah State Code, notice is hereby given that the Heber City Council will hold two public hearings on Tuesday, June 18th at 6:00 p.m.
- The first will be to discuss an amendment to Fiscal Year 2018-2019 Operating Budget.
- The second will be to discuss unbilled services provided by the Water, Sewer and Utility Enterprise Funds to the Heber City General Fund. The estimated value of the services the General Fund receives is as follows: Water $42,700, Pressurized Irrigation $8,400, Sewer $2,700 and Utility $2,200. Interested citizens are invited to attend the hearing and express support or opposition to the proposed practice.
* Published in the Wasatch Wave on June 5, 2019, the June 2019 City Newsletter, on the Utah Public Notice Website, the City Website and at City Hall 75 North Main Street, Heber City.
Purpose of Public Hearing
- Allow the public to express support or opposition to the practice.
- Determine if the City Council wants to continue the practice.
- Because the value of the services is immaterial, the City is required to hold a public hearing, but no transfer of resources is required to be reflected in the City’s financial statements.