Show All Answers

1. What developments have been approved in Heber City?
2. If I have concerns, comments or complaints about a project, whom should I contact?
3. I would like to put a sign on my property, do I need approval?
4. Do I need a permit to construct a fence?
5. What is a zoning district?
6. Does the Planning Department enforce CC and Rs?
7. What is the General Plan?
8. What is the Zoning Ordinance?
9. Are the Planning Department and Building Department the same thing?
10. What developments have been approved by Wasatch County in the North Village area?